Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Around here...

Here are some photos of our life these days.

We celebrated my mom's birthday last weekend with dinner, dessert, balloons and presents.  And the gift that kept on giving...the stomach flu.  Oops. 
Carter's Kindergarten school picture.  This just makes me laugh.  He told me that the lady told him to smile "softer."  I'd have to agree.  He's so cute though that it doesn't matter how fake his smile is.  :) 
Brynn has been wanting to do her own hair every now and then.  Isn't it cute?  
Group 1 of Brava.  They were doing a fun activity and were sitting down in an orderly fashion for once.  I'm so happy to have Brava as a part of my weekly life.  These are 18 of my 37 Brava girls this semester. 
Some of my college friends who I just love.  We had the best time eating,  drinking, and catching up.  I'm so glad that I'm still connected with these amazing women who have done or are doing the following:
-traveled to Brazil for a week
-traveled to Egypt for a week
-started their own chiropractic business and is now building her own office
-works as a social worker
-are moms of sweet little kids
-are planning to be moms sometime soon
-are kind and funny and confident!


Life is good.  

No comments: