Monday, November 18, 2013

Thankful...

I'm thankful for Wednesdays and Fridays off with this little one.  She's my shopping buddy, grocery store friend, lunch date, car ride conversation, photo subject and afternoon snuggle bug.  I'm so grateful to have one-on-one time with her each week.

I'm thankful for this big kid who is growing and learning so much everyday.  I'm thankful that he's enjoying basketball and is part of a team.  I'm thankful that he's learning to read and write and is still a great little artist.  I'm thankful that he has friends and that he has a happy outlook on his 5-year-old life.



I'm thankful for this guy who continues to be my best friend and partner in life.  I'm thankful for laughter and love and support and friendship.  I'm thankful that we balance each other out and where one of us lacks, the other excels.  I'm thankful for our quiet days at home and our fun nights out.  

I'm thankful for family.  I'm thankful for supportive parents who raised me with a good head on my shoulders and strong values. Parents that taught me about relationships and doing the right thing and going to church and being resilient.  I'm thankful for wonderful in-laws that raised their son to be a great dad and supportive husband.  In-laws who treat me like I'm one of their own.  I'm thankful for siblings who make life more fun and are in the same phase of life.  Siblings that understand you and support you through ups and downs.  I'm thankful for my 4 nieces and 4 nephews who make me smile and add to the depth of my life.   (Sorry...no recent pics of my families...but that doesn't mean I love them less...just means I don't have photos of them on my phone right now...)  :)  

I'm thankful for friends who understand you and make life a little less serious.  Friends that see you at your best and worst and still choose to spend time with you.  Friends that live close and friends that live far.  Friends pictured below, and friends who I have no pictures of right at the moment.  :)


It's a good life...and I'm thankful.

No comments: