Monday, March 24, 2014

Grandpa Milo

We said goodbye to Grandpa Milo this week.  Grandpa was always a part of my life and I have so many memories with him.  He was ornery and funny and had a great sense of humor.  He and Grandma had about a million friends and loved to go to Prairie Meadows, have coffee with their friends, or spend time with their family.  He always loved seeing the kids too.  I feel like we lost Grandpa kind of slowly over the last year or so.  It was hard to see him in the nursing home, knowing that he would have never wanted to have been there.  And it was hard, yet amazing, to see how Grandma sat there with him every single day.  Over the past few days, I've spent a lot of time looking at photos of him and thinking about what a great man he was.  He sure will be missed but I feel so blessed to have had such a wonderful grandpa in my life.






No comments: