March is here. Finally. February was good to us, despite many inches of snow that have piled up in our yard. Here's a random assortment of photos from my phone.
Carter loves taping himself giving tutorials on Minecraft or Legos. He thinks that we put them on YouTube, but we don't. They are just so cute and he makes me smile.
Miss Grabby is great help with the laundry. She loves reaching into the basket and pulling out every item of clothing. Totally makes the task of doing laundry go by quickly...
Carter still hates sleeping in the basement. It's the number one complaint from him. Most nights he makes a fort in his bed with about 20 stuffed animals and pillows. He also loves looking at the books that I've made with pictures of him at younger ages. Couldn't help but snap a photo of him snuggling his photo book and his animals.
I love, love, love Wednesday and Friday afternoons. I should feel kind of guilty saying that since both Carter and Brynn are at school. But I love it because I get to have some one-on-one time with Lia. We play with toys, snuggle, read books and play on the floor. She is always so happy and smiley during this time of day. Cary's really missing out.
I got to wondering if my kids all look alike. I have thought that Lia looks most like Carter, but now that I put their pictures side-by-side, I think they all have similarities but all have their own unique traits too.
Last Thursday I went to a chef demonstration with some St. Augustin mom's. It was all seafood which was not my favorite, but the sea bass was so good and the brussel sprout salad was amazing. Plus it was fun to just hang out with some of the ladies.
Jenny and I took our 4 littlest to the Valley play center last Friday. Brynn and Harper are still good little buddies. They laugh and giggle while they're together!
On Friday night, Cary and I went on a little progressive dinner evening. We started at the Ingersoll Tap for a drink, then Star Bar for an appetizer, and then RoCa for dinner. The root beer sliders at RoCa are seriously amazing. I'm craving them right now. It was a fun night and we were home and in bed by 9:30. Yes...we're officially old.
The kids started swim lessons this week at the gym. Cary took Carter to his lesson which was an hour long, then I came with the girls for Brynn's lesson. Next time I'll get a pic of Carter in the water. Brynn asked me afterwards why her teacher had such big boobs. Lol. Some people are just blessed, Brynnie.
Daddy snuggles while watching The Bachelor. A pretty perfect Monday night if you ask me.
Ready to rock this next month with a family trip to Florida, some outside play, and more fun with the kids.










No comments:
Post a Comment