Monday, August 25, 2008

Wonder Bars, Sand and Milk!

It's Monday, which means that the weekend is over and we're all back to the daily grind. I have to say that having Fridays off makes a huge difference in my Monday morning attitude. I definitely will not take my day off for granted! We had a fun weekend of family time....Maddox's birthday (which I had to miss to chaperone the middle school dance), a picnic at Raccoon River Park, Cary's cousin's engagment party, a visit from my parents, church on Sunday morning, swimming at Echo Valley, a walk to the park and to Kyle's apartment, and a movie on our couch after Carter went to bed. It's was truly just a fun weekend that was filled with lots of laid back activities.

I looked through my camera and found some pictures that I couldn't resist sharing. The pictures are the best part of the blog anyway!

Carter and his Coppola cousins.


The four older Coppola boys!



Carter's first Wonder Bar at the State Fair. Don't worry - we didn't let him eat the chocolate or peanuts!


Playing in the sand at Raccoon River Park



Look at that milk chin!


Boy, does he love swinging!


















1 comment:

MadKanga said...

What an adorable godson. I am so blessed to get to see him grow up and your photos just reminded me of that and made me smile!