Monday, May 18, 2009

Our Weekend In!

We had a much-needed relaxing weekend at home. Carter had a little cold and so we decided not to pack our weekend full of activities for once. So here are some of my favorite moments from our weekend in:

-BLT pizza from Happy Joe's! My favorite!
-Watching Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse on Friday night with Carter. Boy does he love that show!
-Playing the game Sequence on our living room floor as I drank a mojito and Cary had a beer
-Beating Cary terribly in Scrabble....I scored 72 points on one word alone! Board games are about the only thing I can beat him at!
-Meeting Alicia for coffee and lunch and then spending a few hours just walking through the mall together
-Cary taking Carter to the softball games, which Carter apparently loved. His Uncle Joe took him on the slide and swings at the park, too!
-Reading every book we own to Carter on Saturday afternoon
-Meeting some friends at Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner....Carter loved his flame hat from the restaurant
-Falling asleep on the couch at 9:30 on a Saturday...we're so cool!
-Taking Carter to church where he actually sat still for the entire time...other than spilling his Lucky Charms all over the pew
-Having lunch with the Taylor side of the family....8 boys under the age of 4...gotta love it!
-Snuggling up in the basement with both of my boys as we watched Madagascar
-Taking a long walk and ending up at the park

I'm so blessed that these are the highlights of my life. I love my boys and I love doing "nothing" with them!

No comments: