Making Mr. Potato Head Pumpkins for Carter's cousins (Okay, we made these last weekend..but I didn't have another post to include them in!)
Decorating our house for fall. In our living room, I took out everything that was light blue (candles, pillows, etc.) and added orange.
Baking chocolate-chip-banana muffins
Celebrating my brother's birthday at our house. In other words, we watched Carter and Katelyn chase each other around the house and wrestle for 3 hours. So many smiles!
Receiving Carter's very first sleepover invitation in the mail! Boy, Uncle Joe and Aunt Holly are brave...4 boys over night!
Going to the Pumpkin Patch and picking out the perfect pumpkin!
Looking at the goats and chickens at the Pumpkin Patch with Grandma Bobbi
Trying over and over again to get a good family picture. Finally...success!
Having the August's and Murphy's over for dinner....but I didn't take a picture! Oops!
Raking leaves
Playing in the leaf pile
Sliding down the slide into the leaf pile
So much fun in just a few short days! And now it's back to school for another short week! Can't wait for next weekend - Trick or Treat! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment