Carter's crib has been officially converted to a baby girl crib. No more CJC initials over the bed either. :) And luckily, the little guy is happy to be handing over the baby bed!
The nursery is almost complete. Thanks to Cary's grandma Taylor for making us some beautiful off-white curtains! I just need a few little girly knick-knacks for the walls and shelf and then we're set!
A little artwork for the walls from Grandma Bobbi. LOVE the saying!
Her closet is filling up. Thanks to my friend and co-worker Jen for letting me borrow some newborn girl clothes!

The diapers are out of the packages and piled neatly in her drawer.
The diapers are out of the packages and piled neatly in her drawer.
My hospital bag is packed and ready to go. Just in case.
4 comments:
Ali, This is so exciting! The room looks just perfect - we all cannot wait to meet the newest baby girl in the family!!!
love love love,
kate
Oh.....I can't wait to hear that she is here!!! Her room is beautiful!! You are going to LOVE spending time in there with her!
I can't wait to hear the name too!!
Keep us posted!
PS.....I used an online contraction thing....www.contractionmaster.com.
It was awesome! I didn't get to count my contractions with Addie so I was super excited to do it with Lauren!!
Ali, you look beautiful! So excited to meet baby girl!!! xoxo
VERY cute room! It's perfect! It's so weird seeing pink in a Coppola household. What a lucky little girl!
Post a Comment