We had a great Thanksgiving weekend spending time with our families. We made the rounds and stuffed ourselves full of food, making it to 3 (Cary went to 4) Thanksgiving celebrations in 2 days. I only took 3 pictures the whole time. I guess my hands were busy holding a baby and not snapping photos as usual.
Here are the kids' tables at the Taylor Thanksgiving. There are 9 grandchildren under the age of 6 and Brynn is the only girl. Yes, this family produces boys!!! Luckily, Brynn will not be completely alone - Cary's cousin Jessica is having a girl in February! Woo-hoo!
Here is a photo of some of the kids at the Priestley Thanksgiving. It's fun to get all of these little ones together. Carter LOVED Jenna (in the red) and followed her around all night-long. At one point, we had to tell Carter to leave her alone...he was starting to really annoy her.
On Saturday, we celebrated Davis' 4th birthday at the Ramada Inn Waterpark. It was so much fun for the kids (and dads) to swim and go down the water slides. Just what they needed this time of year! And unfortunately, I have no pictures to document it. Happy Birthday, Davis Jake! I can't believe you're 4 already!
The rest of the weekend was really dedicated to getting ready for Christmas! :) We made a quick trip to the tree farm with Cary's parents, Tony and Kelly and their boys, and Kyle and Emily. There is a huge outdoor garden train that Carter would have watched for hours. Definitely the highlight of the trip to the tree farm!
Although we didn't purchase a real tree, we came home and put up our trusty old artificial tree! I think Cary and I both pictured this being such a fun family activity, but neither of our children were too interested. Brynn slept the whole time and Carter played in the living room. So Cary and I just merrily decorated the tree with Christmas music playing in the background.
Not a great picture of Brynn...but hey, she's 4 weeks old and is hard to catch with her eyes open. This is about as good as it gets!
And just a few more pictures of life around our house....
1 comment:
Love the picture of you holding Brynn!! So sweet!
And to see Curt holding a baby!
;-)
Post a Comment