The last week of 2012 was jam-packed with activities.
Carter was a ring-bearer in a family friend's wedding. He looked so cute in his tux and did a great job listening to directions and walking down the aisle.
The next morning we celebrated Christmas at Grandma Taylor's house. All of the boys (minus Davis and Bennett)...
 |
| Graham, Maddox, Drew, Dylan, Joey and Carter |
The girls (minus Nina and Ella) in their new hats.
 |
| Saylor, Brynn & Grace |
 |
| Brynn & Grace |
Brynn holding Baby Ella.
New Year's Eve was so much fun this year! We celebrated at my friend Angie's wedding reception. Angie and Rex were married in the Dominican Republic in November, and since none of us were able to go, we were excited to celebrate with them in Iowa!!
 |
| Matt & Laina |
 |
| Beau & Steph |
 |
| Steph & Rachel (who's hubby was home with their sick daughter) |
 |
| Kellen & Amy |
 |
| Cary & I |
 |
| Amy & I with Emily...who's about to have Baby Boy Hager any day now! |
 |
| Morgan, Rachel, Bride Angie, and I |
 |
| Emily, me, Rachel, Laina, Steph |
On New Year's Day, we had our 5th annual Coppola Bake-Off. This year we made homemade pizzas - crust, sauce and all. Holly made a thick crust pizza with Graziano sausage, roasted red peppers, mushrooms, and fresh mozzarella. Bobbi made a cheeseburger pizza with ketchup, mustard, pickles and cheese. Emily grilled a flat-bread type pizza with pesto, heirloom tomatoes and feta. And I made a traditional crust with garden sauce, Graziano sausage and fresh mozzarella.
The judges...
And the winner was....Holly!! It was really hard to top the flavor of the red peppers!! Even though I didn't win, I won in the eyes of my boy. Carter kept saying "Maddox, don't you like my mom's pizza?" and "Joey, have you tried my mom's yet, it's so good." :) This went on and on for at least 10 minutes. So Cary's brother Joe said "Carter, I think your mom's pizza is terrible!" to which Carter replied "Not to me." Ahhh...melt my heart sweet boy.
Our final Christmas celebration was Carter's school program. Due to the big snow storm, his program was rescheduled twice. We were finally able to see it during the first week of January. Carter did a great job, was one of the loudest singers and smiled the whole time. AND...he got to celebrate his birthday at school that day too!!
Happy 2013 everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment