Wednesday, August 13, 2008
New Shoes!
Earlier this summer I bought Carter some brown leather sandals from Target. They were adorable, but were just a little too big for his feet. Every time I put them on, he'd immediately kick them off. So yesterday I tried to put them on him, thinking that they should probably fit now. I was shocked to find that his foot didn't even fit halfway into the sandal. So at bedtime last night, Cary and I decided to have him try on some size 3 Nikes we bought a few months ago. We found these cute shoes in Williamsburg, thinking it would be quite awhile until Carter could wear them. But to our surprise the Nikes fit! Carter must have some big feet. Here are some pictures of him trying them out... he definitely didn't know what to think!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks way to cute in those shoes!
Love it!
Post a Comment