Last night's Feast theme was "cheese and wine" and it was held at St. Mark's new discipleship building - just across the parking lot from St. Mark. The building is under construction and the church has begun their capital campaign to raise money for the changes. My friends Angie and Abbey were listed as the hosts, but I helped out too. Angie really wanted the night to be "posh" (as she called it) and also a little eclectic. So we all just brought everything that we owned that was white, clear or silver. We threw it all onto the tables, lit some candles, and dimmed the lights. For the food, Cary and I picked up some cheese, crackers, and various appetizers at Costco, while Angie and Matt made fruit kabobs and cucumber sandwiches, and Brandon and Abbey brought a bunch of wine. Before we knew it, the construction zone had been turned into a cool, candle-lit area with a nice spread of food and drinks. Not too bad for putting it all together in 45 minutes!
I just thought I'd share a few pictures from the night. We all had a great time and I always wake up the next morning thankful that we're a part of this growing group of young adults!
Angie and I
The food
Some of the decorations
Several of the girls (and Henry!)
No comments:
Post a Comment