As I was looking through pictures from NYE this year, I was laughing at how our pictures from the night have changed over the years. Instead of having random photos of intoxicated adults, Cary in a funny hat, me in bar clothes, and a gazillion "I love you, Man" poses, I only have pictures of children this year. Oh boy, life has changed!
This year we went to the Murphy's house with the Donnenwerth's and Brett's sister and her fiance. Macy, Riley and Carter played great together, running through the house, playing with Riley's new kitchen, and crawling in and out of their new tent. We had some appetizers, drinks, dinner and good conversation. Here are some pictures from the night:
Around 8:30, we took Carter to Bobbi and Joe's house to spend the night, so that Cary and I could meet up with Sean and Jess and Joe and Holly. It was a pretty low-key night, but ended with us being awake late enough to ring in the new year! That is actually quite an accomplishment for me! :) It was great to say good-bye to 2009 and welcome 2010 with so many of our friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment