Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our Weekend

Highlights from last weekend include:

-Going to Raccoon River Park with the Donnenwerth's and Murphy's. It was the first nice day we'd had in quite a while, so it was fun to get out and enjoy the weather. We each brought food and had a little picnic and then just watched the kids play. Mike and Amy are moving to LaCrosse, Wisconsin in just a few weeks...and also welcoming their 2nd child mid-June, so it was fun to hear about their newest adventures.




-On Saturday, my parents offered to pick up Carter in the afternoon and keep him overnight. Cary and I had nothing planned, but we enjoyed having the day to ourselves. Cary rode his new bike to the softball fields to watch his brothers play, while I shopped at both malls for some new maternity clothes. My trip was much more successful than Cary's. I bought some white jeans and three new shirts, while Cary ended up with a blown tire. Then Saturday night we went to Cheesecake Factory and then to the Fleur Cinema to see the movie "City Island." I'd definitely recommend it!
-Sunday we celebrated Bennett's 1st birthday. It's hard to believe that the baby of the family is already a year. He is just so darn cute! He has these beautiful full lips and bright blue eyes. He's also walking all over the place and won't be too far behind the other boys much longer!




Yet another fun Spring weekend!

No comments: