Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's not fair!

Okay, seriously, I want a time machine right now so I can freeze time right where it is. This stage with both kids is so much fun!  Brynn is sleeping through the night pretty consistently (as I write that, you know she's going to wake up at 2:00am tonight! Let's all knock on wood.).  Carter has been so good and says some of the funniest things.  I need to be writing them all down.  He makes us laugh constantly. I could keep these kids at this stage forever...or at least for a long time!  But unfortunately, they are growing up every day.  Here's the latest...
Brynn in a high chair!!!! Awww... Carter was soooo excited that she was sitting at the table with us.  He was like giddy.
And she loved it too.
Dinner as a family of 4.  Now it's really offical.
And as if putting her in the high chair wasn't enough "growth" for one night, we decided to try rice cereal for the first time.
Not so sure that she liked it.  But we'll try it again tonight.  We'd noticed lately that she would stare at our food and open her mouth if we pretended to give her some, so we thought it was time.  We shall see...
I love these kids. 

No comments: