Oh yeah! A Powerwheels Jeep. Carter wasn't' so sure at first. He kept driving into things and kept messing with the radio and the key rather than watching where he was driving. After about 10 minutes, he said he wanted to go inside and play with the black train. No surprise there. So we all went inside and decided to give the Jeep a test-drive after lunch. My grandparents came over to say hi.
| 4 Generations |
After lunch and plenty of time with the train, we all went back outside. I got the family photo I wanted. And Carter got much better at driving the Jeep. Before we knew it, he was backing up, driving up the driveway, driving down hills, driving his sister around (sort of), and even driving over my dad! We were so proud. ;)
We decided to let the kids nap in the car and got home in enough time to enjoy the nice weather in our yard. Cary and Carter did yard work and I had a little photo shoot with Miss Brynn. I was trying to get a matching picture of one we have of Carter at this age. The photo of Carter is printed on a canvas in our bedroom...and now we need one of Brynn too. I couldn't get her to look at me while lying in the grass, so I had to get a "sitting up" shot. But I think they will look nice together on our bedroom wall! (But wow...can you tell which one was taken with the better camera?) While Cary mowed for the first time this season, the kids and I walked to Hy-Vee Drugstore to get hot dogs for dinner. We had a picnic in our living room and watched the movie "Tangled." A great way to end a great Spring day!
1 comment:
Love your beautiful family...can't wait to hold that girlie girl in 3 days!!!!!!
Post a Comment