Since this is what it looks like outside....
I thought we needed some color inside. Here are some recent color additions to our house:
Carter's table and chairs downstairs...a Christmas present from my parents.
My brand-new, couldn't wait to have it, talked about buying one daily, have used it every day since I got it dutch oven. Isn't it pretty??? And vertsatle. I've used it to make pasta, wild rice soup, beefy mac and cheese, cajun chicken alfredo, and tortilla soup all in the last week!!! I LOVE IT!!!
Cookies. Just because it was a snowday and who doesn't love making and eating cookies when you're stuck inside?
The frosting on Carter's face. Just because it's cute.
Valentine decorations...the only time of the year that I get to decorate with pink!

A frame I painted purple this afternoon and a blue jar I found at Chuck's Bargain Barn. My guest bathroom was in need of some new decor!
My Sticks candlesticks. (Okay so only one is mine and the other is Holly's. We share because candlesticks should come in twos. And this winter happens to be my turn to have them.) Now that my Christmas decs are down, my buffet needed something on it. 
I'm planning a trip to Goodwill tomorrow and hope to find some treasures that can be refurnished with a little colored spray paint. I love weekends!
1 comment:
Girl I will pay you to come redecorate my house!! I love all your cute and inexpensive ideas!! Keep um coming!
Post a Comment