Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How the Coppola's Have Fun

We Coppola's know how to have a good time. This weekend we celebrated Tony's 30th birthday in Decorah. So here's how the Coppola's have fun...

We pack all 5 kids in one car for a drive to a nearby pool.
We put on our swim suits in the middle of winter and splash around in the water.

We hit Spiderman pinatas.
We rent a pink gorilla costume to celebrate Tony's birthday in style!
We take pictures of our nephew crying because he's afraid of the pink gorilla.
We model 1980's ski gear and die laughing about Kelly actually wearing these jackets on the slopes next week. We take pictures of our brother-in-law acting creepy.
And we see just how much our boys love each other.

Good times had by all!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Hee hee. I heard about the tulip golf jacket. I'll give Kelly 20 bucks to wear it. But I think she needs one of those super long cigarettes and giant sunglasses to go with it.
Looks like fun. I'll come along next year. Or better yet - I'll send my kids!

MadKanga said...

GREAT post! You have much better photos than me!