Mama. Wife. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Counselor. Dreamer. Believer.
Wow....it's the eyelashes that are so different to me. I thought they looked really different actually, but this made me think differently. weird. they DO look a lot alike here!
SO cute...both of them. I will guess that the last picture is Carter....
I can't believe how alike they look! WOW! I never really thought that until I saw the pictures side by side. I'm gonna guess the last one is Carter??
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow....it's the eyelashes that are so different to me. I thought they looked really different actually, but this made me think differently. weird. they DO look a lot alike here!
SO cute...both of them. I will guess that the last picture is Carter....
I can't believe how alike they look! WOW! I never really thought that until I saw the pictures side by side. I'm gonna guess the last one is Carter??
Post a Comment