And then this. He's getting fast!
And, of course, this (my view of Brynn as I push her in the stroller):
Carter's getting brave enough on his bike that he rides ahead of us as we push Brynn down the sidewalk. And this is what we do over and over and over, every single day. And I love it! :) Often times, the bike rides lead us to the park, which is where we do this:
We had a great weekend and a great Mother's Day! The kids had a sleepover at Joe and Holly's on Friday night while Cary and I had a little date. We started the evening at home on our deck with a bottle of wine, butter and sage sweet potato gnocchi (AMAZING!) and a mini chocolate cake - both from Trader Joe's. We decided that it was better than going to a restaurant- except for the fact that we had to do our own dishes and refill our own wine glasses. :) Then we went to Alicia's BBQ and then hit up some of the bars downtown. Such a fun night!
We were able to spend time with both of our moms over the weekend, along with several trips to the park, some bug-catching, lots of bike riding, grilling, yard work, play time with the neighbor kids, church, and two little shopping expeditions for me! It was a great weekend and a great Mother's Day. And I feel so, so lucky to be the mom of two of the best little kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment