Spring Photo Shoot Attempt #2 was a success! Cary helped this time and we got several good shots. I personally think Brynn is cuter in person than these pictures show, but hey, both kids are looking at the camera and smiling, so that means these are print-worthy. :)
Here are some snapshots of our life this past week:
 |
| We've had several fire-pits over the last few days. Joey and Maddox come over last Tuesday and we made s'mores. |
 |
| My friend, Rachel, and I took our kids to Raccoon River Park on Wednesday. Look at our little beauties in their hats! |
 |
| I have no shots of Carter sleeping...ever. Isn't he cute? |
 |
| Brynn is now sitting up by herself and is loving it. That means we can bring out a whole new array of toys that she can play with. Such a fun stage. |
 |
| And Brynn is also teething, which means we see quite a bit of this... She's officially mastered the "arch your back and throw your whole body backwards" move. Awesome. But she does have two little bottom teeth to show for all of her hard work. Thank goodness for Tylenol!! |
 |
| We're still doing this daily. As you can see in this photo, we even do it in our jammies at 8:00am. Why not? This bike has been a God-send for Carter. I'm so glad to be done with the wagon stage!! |
The weeks are flying by. Sad, because the kids are growing and changing. Awesome, because that means I have one more week of school left! Yippee!!! Summer...here we come!
1 comment:
Just caught up on your last four blogs....good work on your patio- love it! And, love the Donnenwerth photos- so much fun! And, the photo shoot was excellent. I like how you said that Brynn is cuter in person. Sounds like you like Carter more than Brynn. : ) tee hee hee....um, inside joke if anyone else is reading this.
Post a Comment