Tony and Kelly were so nice and treated Cary and I to a night at the Dugg Road Inn - a bed and breakfast in Decorah- for our anniversary. It was a great place to stay and the owner was so welcoming. They even had a bottle of champagne waiting for us when we arrived. Thanks again, Tony and Kelly!!!
On Sunday, all of the adults went to a huge brunch at Luther College and left the kids with a babysitter. It was so fun to sit and have a nice fancy meal together...even though we all were so full that we felt sick as we waddled our way out of there!
Yet another fun weekend in Decorah. Can't wait to go back in February for Tony's 30th!!! Here are the only pictures I took from the weekend. Sad, I know!
1 comment:
Ali!
I just ran across your blog! Carter is such a cutie and such a smart boy! It is fun to be able to catch up this way! Hope your family has a great Christmas!!
Katie Cox
Post a Comment