The best part is that the only thing I bought was the floral table cloth (err...shower curtain!! Hello, totally waterproof! And it fits perfectly!) I had the black runner, which is made of a bamboo-type material. I'm hoping it will hold up against the rain and will be heavy enough to not blow in the wind. The tray was a gift from Pottery Barn but it had a big skull on the inside. Cute for Halloween, not exactly appropriate for the rest of the year. I put a beige placemat inside and voila...a new tray! The rest of the stuff was all from my decorating closet....glass jar (which a lid, so I can cover it and not get water in it when the candle isn't lit), white candles, mason jar and pillar candles, sea shells, watering can, and the same potted plant inside a white planter. I honestly feel like I want to sit out there in the morning with a cup of coffee, and then drink mojitos on the deck in the evening. It feels like a whole new space to me. Funny what a few decorations and a little TLC can do!
Now that all of the plants have come in and the bushes are starting to bloom, the firepit area looks nice and lush. That's Cary's area! And thanks to Bobbi for, yet again, planting some beautiful flowers and herbs for me!
Come on over for a cup of coffee or mojito! :) (Or glass of wine, or diet coke, or whatever sounds good to you!) I'm ready to entertain!
5 comments:
Wish we lived closer to come enjoy coffee and mojitos with you! It looks great, Ali :)
Sign me up! I want to sit and chat surrounded in that loved-up backyard! Good work, my friend. When I have a house some day...we are going to have some serious decorating to do. Can't wait!
LOVE IT!!
Beautiful!! I wanna come over too!!
Really gorgeous! Wish we were close enough to come over! Have you seen www.pizzazzerie.com? It is SUPER cute website for party ideas, kids bdays, etc. Courtney (she started it) is an acquaintance of mine here in Nashville! I think you'd love it! xo,kate
Post a Comment