Monday, September 23, 2013

This Girl...

....is almost three years old! We sat in church next to a baby this week and it made me realize how far from babyhood we are.  We have two old kids that can follow directions and sit quietly and also know enough to know when they're being naughty.  Now that Carter is in school full-time, I've been spending a lot of time with just Brynn.  Every Wednesday and Friday is just a day for Brynn and I to hang out.  We run errands.  We go on lots of walks.  We play babies. We choreograph songs for Brava (and yes, Brynn helped me do that last week).  We vacuum.  We bake cookies, and water flowers, and watch Team Umizoomi, and take naps, and meet friends for play dates, and pick up Carter from school. Although I miss having free days at home with Carter, I'm loving the simplicity and ease of having just one almost-3-year old by my side.   She's not always easy (see bottom photo), but she can be a little charmer full of spunk.  I'm so glad to get to spend my days with her!



No comments: