Honestly, there is not much to write about our third day of potty training. Carter wore the same pair of undies all day long, from 7:45 am - 8:00 pm. He didn't have one single accident. That was partially because I made him go to the bathroom every 30 minutes or so. My mom was here for several hours and she kept him on track while I ran a few errands. Carter even had one tiny little poop in the potty so we celebrated like crazy. However, that was followed up by a #2 accident in his pants just before bedtime. He hid in the hallway when he did it and acted very ashamed. That's a good thing!
I really focused on making him pull down his own pants and he progressed alot from morning to night. By the evening, he was able to pull down both his shorts and undies, lift up his little potty seat and sit down. Now, if I could just get him to push his pee-bob down, we'd be set. Definitely the worst part of the job!
Day 3 Final Score: numerous pees in the potty and 1 poop in the potty vs. 1 dirty pair of undies
No comments:
Post a Comment