Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just a Monday night...

I can't believe June is over. It's crazy how fast the summer has gone! Carter and I have had a great time at home together and he continues to make me smile and laugh every single day. So far this summer we've gone to three different pools, visited the park, gone to the library and story hour, run through the sprinkler, played in the sandbox, and run lots of little errands to get things for his big-boy room. Ironically, I've taken zero pictures to document these things!

Here are just a few pictures from Monday night. We had some battle wounds (aka mosquito bites), but it was worth it. Cary and I can't believe we'd never tried to fly a kite in our yard before. Our long sidewalk is perfect for it! And bubbles with Carter are always a hit. I think it's his favorite summer past-time!




Talking to his baby sister. He usually says things like "Good night, Baby!" or "Stop kicking Mommy!"

No comments: