I have to say that Carter is becoming so funny. On the way there, he had both Cary and I cracking up over the silly things that he was saying. And he kept saying them over and over again. So maybe it was the repitition that was funny. But after laughing for about 5 minutes straight, I decided to write down things he said as we drove through the lit-up park. Here are just a few:
-What dat? (Ali: It's a sign.) Carter eat sign.
-Hi Santa! (To the heavy-set, gray bearded man directing cars.)
-Oooh...dat's cute!
-Mmmm...hot chocolate!
-Look at dat! What dat? (about 1000 times)
-Mmmm...sucker's good! (about the candy cane)
-Where da drummer boy go?
-Haha. Carter burp chocolate.
-Carter touch it! Carter touch it!
-Where Carter's sock go? (and for some reason, when we found it in the car, it was soaking wet!)
-Tunnel big...tunnel real big!
-Mmm.... (about his candy cane/sucker)
-Ali: Carter, do you see Rudolph? Carter: Rubutz? Ali: No, Rudolph. Carter: Rubuff. Ali: Ru-Dolph. Carter: Rabuts. (Seriously...why is that word so hard to say?)
-Sucker all gone.
-Whoa! Tunnel a little big!
-More sucker later, Mommy?
-See Bismis (Christmas) lights again!!!
1 comment:
Oh Ali!! That melts my heart!! I love little 2 year old talk! What fun!
Post a Comment